Hey There

Gday everyone. I've probably introduced myself on here before, but stopped using the forum for a while and figured I'd introduce myself again anyway.

I'm 18 years old, I have only been out hunting a handful of times and been lucky enough to score myself one or two boars with the help of other hunters off this site. I am originally from gympie, then moved to cairns, and now living back down in brisbane for Uni stydying environmental management- majoring in natural systems and wildlife. I am very interested in the management of feral pigs and am looking to possibly involve this into my degree in the next 3 years.

My history with dogs hasn't been that great. I had a bull arab pup when I lived in gympie which I had to part with when I moved to cairns unfortunately, and then I got myself a new pup after living there for a year. Then when the time came for moving down to Brisbane for Uni I had to leave him back home with mum. Now that I am going to be moving into my own place where I am allowed dogs I am looking into getting another pup, which hopefully I can train up and get some time into him.

I have a property in gympie about 2 hours north of brisbane which has been known to have some pigs on and am in the process of trying to get some more properties.

I like camping, fishing and 4WDing. Always keen for a weekend away when time permits - living in the big city sucks.

Cheers and happy hunting! B)

Gday everyone. I've probably introduced myself on here before, but stopped using the forum for a while and figured I'd introduce myself again anyway.

I'm 18 years old, I have only been out hunting a handful of times and been lucky enough to score myself one or two boars with the help of other hunters off this site. I am originally from gympie, then moved to cairns, and now living back down in brisbane for Uni stydying environmental management- majoring in natural systems and wildlife. I am very interested in the management of feral pigs and am looking to possibly involve this into my degree in the next 3 years.

My history with dogs hasn't been that great. I had a bull arab pup when I lived in gympie which I had to part with when I moved to cairns unfortunately, and then I got myself a new pup after living there for a year. Then when the time came for moving down to Brisbane for Uni I had to leave him back home with mum. Now that I am going to be moving into my own place where I am allowed dogs I am looking into getting another pup, which hopefully I can train up and get some time into him.

I have a property in gympie about 2 hours north of brisbane which has been known to have some pigs on and am in the process of trying to get some more properties.

I like camping, fishing and 4WDing. Always keen for a weekend away when time permits - living in the big city sucks.

Cheers and happy hunting! B)

yep your doing well with your studys at uni good on you mate ,, keep it up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,