Miss Pigging Days

Guest GDDYUP-Torana

Guest GDDYUP-Torana

Hi all, used to follow my hubby around pigging, with 2 babies in the car with me. Unfortunately after we lost our male bandog a couple of years ago & a mate stealing our ute while we were away & writing it off, we do not go anymore..... I miss it.....so I have instead purchased another bandog bitch & breed her with my old males brother who is a now retired pigging dog. I love reading pigging stories....brings back the memories.

Erin

Hi all, used to follow my hubby around pigging, with 2 babies in the car with me. Unfortunately after we lost our male bandog a couple of years ago & a mate stealing our ute while we were away & writing it off, we do not go anymore..... I miss it.....so I have instead purchased another bandog bitch & breed her with my old males brother who is a now retired pigging dog. I love reading pigging stories....brings back the memories.

Erin

Some mate stealing your ute! What a prick! So have you had the pups yet? I see you are in emerald you still got blocks to hunt? Bloody tuff getting places I tried for sometime when I lived in blackwater. Wish you the best getting back into it! Plenty of people on here to help out anyway.

Cheers

Guest GDDYUP-Torana

Some mate stealing your ute! What a prick! So have you had the pups yet? I see you are in emerald you still got blocks to hunt? Bloody tuff getting places I tried for sometime when I lived in blackwater. Wish you the best getting back into it! Plenty of people on here to help out anyway.

Cheers

Thanks & yeh he was a prick, refused to pay too....don't really have blocks to hunt anymore, hubby works in WA so not home much at the moment. I had my 1st litter on 10th July, they are gorgeous pups, have 2 males left due to preorder default.....not the colour they wanted....I am hoping that we can go out with our mates when he is home for more time off.

Thanks & yeh he was a prick, refused to pay too....don't really have blocks to hunt anymore, hubby works in WA so not home much at the moment. I had my 1st litter on 10th July, they are gorgeous pups, have 2 males left due to preorder default.....not the colour they wanted....I am hoping that we can go out with our mates when he is home for more time off.

Best of luck!

cheers