My Intro

Hi my name is ross and I have been hunting since I was 6 with rifles I have seen the advantage of hunting with dogs and now have the bug I will be looking to buy a pup within the next few months so it will be ready for next season

hiya buds , welcome to the club, , what calibers have you used , l use dogs on hare rabet and fox , in the past l did hunt pig also,

Mate I own a .177 winchester airrifle ,.22 marlin boltaction ,.223 Stevens model 200 , .30-30 Winchester , .338 federal tikka t3, .45-70 H & R , boito 12g I have trouble shutting the door on the cabinet

hihihihihi hahaha ,, its ok ,,, cool ,, just scwees the triger,,,,,or 1, 2, 3, fire boom ,,,,,,,, , if your fireing standing 1,2,3, fire, once your on target, if your leening on something and target is runing , put you ame in front and wait till taget comes and fire ,just befor target gets ther or wen target gets ther depending on the power of gun you have cose prejectile will get ther quicker if gun is power ful , , but keep to basics , and ya got to fire alot of rounds on targets to ya no, ya got to no your gun reely , , kuz ,,,,if the mob is moveing rite , take your ame more rite and wait out front , wen they come in range fire at first target then repeet on second and therd ther on and ther on ,, all diferent ways to fire, ,,,yes pick one gun and use it alot make frends with it , ,,,,,,,, see ya mate ,, micl