G'day all out their, just joined the site and am introducing myself (don't know if doin right). But my name is Troy I live in Atherton in the far north only have one dog at the moment due to real estate not allowing me to have anymore. She is a wolfhound x mastiff she is about 2 1/2 she doin alright still learning but lugs straight away no matter what size the pig is. So have fun be safe and good hunting to all.

G'day all out their, just joined the site and am introducing myself (don't know if doin right). But my name is Troy I live in Atherton in the far north only have one dog at the moment due to real estate not allowing me to have anymore. She is a wolfhound x mastiff she is about 2 1/2 she doin alright still learning but lugs straight away no matter what size the pig is. So have fun be safe and good hunting to all.

good one mate its a good club,,,,, also l have a stag x wolf hound about 24 months , lm useing her on hare buny fox, , , ok by ,