Dog Box Design

Guys, cant seem to start new topic in Wanted section so I will put it here.

Have dispensed with old box so now iam looking for a good design. What iam looking at is Ally construction (weight factor), door either side of a two section box with a door either side at the rear.

Has anyone got an opinion and better still a design. I guess it all comes down to personal choice but having seen so many different boxes there has to be a reason why. Give me the lowdown what works and what works better and why.

regards Milo007

Guys, cant seem to start new topic in Wanted section so I will put it here.

Have dispensed with old box so now iam looking for a good design. What iam looking at is Ally construction (weight factor), door either side of a two section box with a door either side at the rear.

Has anyone got an opinion and better still a design. I guess it all comes down to personal choice but having seen so many different boxes there has to be a reason why. Give me the lowdown what works and what works better and why.

regards Milo007

see martin mate a mate of mine has a crate made by him and have gotten a couple of things from him and his workmanship is great and he is also well priced