Gday,

my name is chris. im 24 and live at morayfield on the north side of brissy. Been an obsessed bowhunter for a few years and have spent most of my time and money on bowhunting. A pig hunting trip with 8 other bowhunters took me up to cape york and i was lucky enough to meet a keen dogger called josh. After taking the piss out of him over a few beers one night he challanged me to have a go with the dogs.. so the next day i was out with him and his wife and his 2 dogs after some cape boars.. wasnt long and i was standing over my 1st pig and havnt stopped thinking about it since..

So i came home and got myself a bull arab pup called mopar. He is 5 months old and i am going insane trying to find someone to help me get him started. I have a few good hunting blocks and a cruiser ute. Looking forward to meeting some new people and hopefully getting my dog started.

Cheers

Hey mate and welcome! I'm kinda in the same boat as you. Been bowhunting since I was a kid but have taken a liking to dogging. I still bowhunt as much as I can but. I have a block up the cape to hunt but only aloud to bowhunt no dogs. But keen as to go check this new block out!

The hard part is getting someone to help you out with letting you run your dogs with theres. I to have a young bull arab pup and also a gsp. If your ever up maryborough way send me a pm always good to catch up with fellow bowhunters and have a yarn over a few beers.

Cheers

Jay