G'day all fellow hunters!, ive just started getting into pig hunting and i dont know y its taken me so long, the addrenilen is unreal! so im keen to learn as much as i can from fellow hunters! this site looks awesome cant wait to get to know some of you! if anyone needs a hunting partner in Townsville im always keen! looking forward to hearing from all of you, cheers!

G'day all fellow hunters!, ive just started getting into pig hunting and i dont know y its taken me so long, the addrenilen is unreal! so im keen to learn as much as i can from fellow hunters! this site looks awesome cant wait to get to know some of you! if anyone needs a hunting partner in Townsville im always keen! looking forward to hearing from all of you, cheers!

Hey mate welcome to the site, im fairly new here to. Hope ya enjoy it

Scott

g day mate, welcome to the site!! been piggin for as long as i can remember and your right, it is the best adrenilane rush ever!!! good to be gettin more fokes into the sport!!

regards, olly