First Time On Here

Aah bugger, better say bit about me hey :)

I'm into hunting and 4wding

Shoot with .270win Rugger, .222 Rem and .22 Norinco

Don't have my own dogs (well my mastiff is a spastic ha ha) but use mates dogs from time to time

Thanks guys. As I said I have 5yr old English Mastiff bitch that I'd be happy to let have a run but I reckon she wouldn't know what to do.........although after 4 neighbours chooks, 3 guinie pigs and 1 magpie coming into my yard she obviously doesn't mind taste of blood haha

Well fck me was I surprised.

Yesterday arvo I decided go out to my 60 acres (has pigs) for a shoot. For the first time ever I took my bitch. I have looked at this dog as nothing more than a family pet for the last 5yrs.

I pull up at my farm and get my .270 out and start putting the bolt and rounds in. My bitch took a hare whilst I was doing this. Then as I hunted she had her tail up in the air, nose down on the ground then in the air, etcrunning around madly the whole time and smashing in and out of thick lantana on the look out. So proud of the bitch and she will now come with me every time and when I dog next I'll take her to run with the experienced pack.

Picture085.jpg

Picture084.jpg