Reputable Breeders???

Just wondering if I could get some first hand advice on reputable breeders (or who's best to keep well clear of) as I'm new to pigging and am worried I'll get taken for a ride just cos I'm a chick! I have a pup who is working well so far but would love to get a dog that is bred for scenting and has the eventual capability to ute find

Live in the mallee so I don't need a huge pack as we don't have large numbers. I have a bullarab dog and a mongrel bred bitch who I think is Johnson cross, plus 2 pups (6 months old) from breeding my ba+ bitch. Bitch runs at about 25kg and has great drive but not alot of scent... The ba can track up on hot scent but too lazy to ute find :-( he's mainly used as backup/muscle (37kg) the pups are looking like being great dogs but I'm worried that with nobody to teach them that they won't learn to ute find. I would either like to get a started dog or someone to hunt with who's dogs will ute find.... It's hard here cos nobody wants to take u to thier "secret" spot.... It's all very hush hush and competative :-(