New To Site

Evening,

I'm new to the site,looking forward to being a part of it I have never really had a lot to do with the internet side of things, thought I would see what it's all about. Been using dogs for a bit longer than I care to remember I've started to slow down the last few years either the dogs and pigs are getting faster or I'm just getting older and slower think it may be the latter.

Thank's

Kolan

G/Day Wapigger

Thank's for the welcome mate originally from couple of hrs west of Gundy ( QLD ) used to run the flat country out there where we lived a lot of crops and running the rivers and lignum good stuff . We are living over here on the coast now it's taking a bit of getting used to. Dog wise nothing real special started of with the usual Bully/cattle x like everyone did back then, moved onto the bully boxer x, The hound what ever x, the Mastiff cross, Basicly if it had 4 legs and a tail and lugged we used it. Then swung over to the breed that no one seems to talk about having these days and stuck with them for about 20 or more years straight until moving to the coast. I'm looking at heading in a new direction hunting wise these days if anyone out there knows where I could get hold of a patterdale terrier pup from real working lines I would appreciate the help.

Story wise yeah I think I have a few.

Thank's

Kolan