New To Site

G'day, I'm new to this website and looking forward to gaining valuable knowledge from experienced pig hunters. I'm twenty years old and mainly hunt the cane fields of North Queensland with the odd trip out west. I've been going pig hunting occainsly my whole life but only really caught the bug in the last twelve months not long after purchasing my first dog. Was put onto this site from a mate who reckons he has learnt heaps from it so looking forward to doing the same.

G'day, I'm new to this website and looking forward to gaining valuable knowledge from experienced pig hunters. I'm twenty years old and mainly hunt the cane fields of North Queensland with the odd trip out west. I've been going pig hunting occainsly my whole life but only really caught the bug in the last twelve months not long after purchasing my first dog. Was put onto this site from a mate who reckons he has learnt heaps from it so looking forward to doing the same.

Welcome mate. Heaps to learn off here its a great site.

Cheers