Hi In Hevery Bay

G'day all,

Just starting out! i have two arib x dane x masstif pups that im looking to take out once they hit around the 4 and a half month stage. Been want to hunt pigs for a long time but its only really been now i have the dogs to do it. I will be on here from time to time, to get info and such. So i thought i would just say hi!

Cheers Barno

G'day all,

Just starting out! i have two arib x dane x masstif pups that im looking to take out once they hit around the 4 and a half month stage. Been want to hunt pigs for a long time but its only really been now i have the dogs to do it. I will be on here from time to time, to get info and such. So i thought i would just say hi!

Cheers Barno

Hey mate and welcome. Plenty of people on here who hunt around the wide bay area. You will have to work hard to find a pig hahaha What have you got to teach your dogs with?

Cheers

Hey mate and welcome. Plenty of people on here who hunt around the wide bay area. You will have to work hard to find a pig hahaha What have you got to teach your dogs with?

Cheers

G'day Mate, I know a few blokes with dogs. But its a bit of a drama getting them as keen as i am! I've got access to a few cane farms here in the bay that havent been pigged for a while. But for the time being i really only want them sitting on the ute until something is found and if small enough let them have abit of a play.

G'day Mate, I know a few blokes with dogs. But its a bit of a drama getting them as keen as i am! I've got access to a few cane farms here in the bay that havent been pigged for a while. But for the time being i really only want them sitting on the ute until something is found and if small enough let them have abit of a play.

Gooday it walshy keen i was born keen soon as it drys out a bit we can go got to get the boat survised ill talk to you.

All good mate talk to you soon. PM sent