G'day From Nq

G'day, My name is matt and im 27. Been hunting on and off for about 12 years now but in the last 3 years got a bit more serious. I live in townsville/ingham depending on the day and hunt the Cane up here but normally head out west at least every 2-3 weeks.

I have 3 dogs at the moment, a bull arab, bully/red bull/cattle and another bull arab pup that is only 6 months so hasnt been taken out yet.

Be good to meet some new people and go on some hunts.

Cheers

Edited by schrodeo

Hey Smailey,

How you been going down there, been getting a few?

That pup i got of you is starting to look ok, she has been packing on the weight, she is still skinny as but up to 23kg now so hopefully keeps on going.

cheers

G'day, My name is matt and im 27. Been hunting on and off for about 12 years now but in the last 3 years got a bit more serious. I live in townsville/ingham depending on the day and hunt the Cane up here but normally head out west at least every 2-3 weeks.

I have 3 dogs at the moment, a bull arab, bully/red bull/cattle and another bull arab pup that is only 6 months so hasnt been taken out yet.

Be good to meet some new people and go on some hunts.

Cheers

Hey mate, Welcome to the site

chally

• 3 weeks later...