gday to 1 an all hope ya crackin some good boars , bak into the sport after 10 years out ,long time between stinkers .havin a ball starting my new pack

Welcome to Doggers!

Your not wrong a just a few gone by. So what hounds are you using to set up your pack with?

Welcome to the site mate and welcome back into pigging. What sorta dogs you running

MOJO

hey all at present i have a male arab x mastiff x collie 8 mnths old an a bitch dane x mastiff 16 mnths, both have not too bad noses bitch will hold male just starting to get the kno how sort of . umm yea splatfrog came bout 12 years ago my nickname is frog ,travelling on back of ute hunting 1 nite with some mates and on bac of ute wasnt watching the trees above an got wipped out went ass over the back of the ute hense the name splatfrog

Welcome to the site mate and welcome back into pigging. What sorta dogs you running

MOJO

hey all at present i have a male arab x mastiff x collie 8 mnths old an a bitch dane x mastiff 16 mnths, both have not too bad noses bitch will hold male just starting to get the kno how sort of . umm yea splatfrog came bout 12 years ago my nickname is frog ,travelling on back of ute hunting 1 nite with some mates and on bac of ute wasnt watching the trees above an got wipped out went ass over the back of the ute hense the name splatfrog

hey thanks to 1 and all for saying gday hope to talk to u all soon

get those porkers