Hey Guys New To Brisbane Need Some Help

hey guys my names jason i have just moved from the hunter vallynsw to brisbane qld and have dnt know much about the place and have done most my hunting through out my life wit the old boy and i could only bring the one dog up wich is only just at the age to start hunting if there anyone from brisbane or around that would like to give me a hand in finding a pig or two it would be much appreciated u can also give me a text or call on 0425571492 thanks

jason ritchie

your best bet is to go home brisbane sucks balls ....

FT

dont sugar coat it freddy,tell him how you realy feel lmao...you should write kids books haha.

welcome to the site jason,,,plenty site members down your way,,shouldnt be too hard getting in somewhere.

Hi Jason, welcome, where abouts in Brissy are you? Must be a bit of a shock to the system up here lol, im not a fan of Brissy at all, but the outskirts are all right.

dont sugar coat it freddy,tell him how you realy feel lmao...you should write kids books haha.

welcome to the site jason,,,plenty site members down your way,,shouldnt be too hard getting in somewhere.

ha ha ,thats it brother

FT

hey yer brissy does suck im on the southside in crestmead it a bit from the city tho umm yer are u from up here

im out near ippy. we have a property but only pigs on it are domestic, we got no where local to go, just head out west to st george once in a blue moon when work allows, sucks now the old dog is dead and we only have pups, didnt matter if he didnt get regular work still nailed them every time. oh well, thats life hey, work to live and u end up living to work, no time.