New To Cairns

Guest luke81

Guest luke81

Gday,

Ive just moved over from Perth with my family and had been hunting with my little brother a few times. Have noticed that just about every ute up here seem to have dog cages on the back! Pigging is something I have wanted to get into for a while but we where so limited in WA as most places were no go with big penalty's attached for having dogs, rifles etc...

Cant wait to get into the action up here in Cairns and learn the ropes... any help along the way would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Luke

Gday,

Ive just moved over from Perth with my family and had been hunting with my little brother a few times. Have noticed that just about every ute up here seem to have dog cages on the back! Pigging is something I have wanted to get into for a while but we where so limited in WA as most places were no go with big penalty's attached for having dogs, rifles etc...

Cant wait to get into the action up here in Cairns and learn the ropes... any help along the way would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Luke

gday luke welcome to cairns. How old are you mate?

Gday and thanks for the reply fellas. Im 28 Dion why do you ask mate.

Was just wondering, if you were only new to cairns was gonna say you can come meet up with some of my mates etc but im only a young, 17 years old, when i get my dog properly started im sure we could get out for a hunt or something

best of luck