g day fello hunters i have just signed on to ozziedoggers and a looking forward to checking out the forum. I have hunted around australia from perth,to darwin, the cape and nsw. But i am now settled down in bendigo victoria and the dogs are starting to be more like pets these days. I use to be on boardogs a few years back till they closed the forum. So now i am here hoping to get the spark back, and hear from some guys who arn't just internet hunters like me now.

g day fello hunters i have just signed on to ozziedoggers and a looking forward to checking out the forum. I have hunted around australia from perth,to darwin, the cape and nsw. But i am now settled down in bendigo victoria and the dogs are starting to be more like pets these days. I use to be on boardogs a few years back till they closed the forum. So now i am here hoping to get the spark back, and hear from some guys who arn't just internet hunters like me now.

Hi Jacob, Glad to see you on Ozziedoggers. I`m a new guy too. Maybe talk to you down the road sometime.

Edited by willie

thanks fellas definatly a warm welcome to what seems to be a well run site. there is a little bit in getting on to the forum, and even more if you want to look at any lugging photos. but i suppose there are people(do gooders) out there trying to make our sport a non event like they are doing to duck season.

if they could only see how how excited our dogs are before we go hunting, what there like when you pull the breast plate out. also against there great theory we don't make them do anything, quite the opposite we take our dogs out in to the bush and let them do what they want to do.

(sorry, please tell me if im being to political)