Hey Again

Hey everyone, ive been joined onto this site for a while now. but never really do a great deal of posting. Just thought id re introduce myself

My names dion, and im a 16 year old that lives in cairns.. I got a 14 month pitbull/ridgeback/american staffy/bull arab that i have taken out a few times and am starting to train up. Hes a great dog, and good temperment..

Im in year 12, and as you all know at the end of the year there is the whole 'schoolies' scene. Im not really one to see the purpose of spending thousands of dollars on a week i wouldnt remember so lately i have been think at the end of the year a pigging trip would be a good idea. Of course, the first one that pops into mind is up to the cape and im just wondering how hard it is to get properties to camp and hunt of up there, and what sort of costs it is to do this sort of a hunt.. and how other people have done theres

my best mate is pincho off this site from narrabri, so id be bringing him along with me and we'd have possibly two or three dogs and a 2 compound bows

any suggestions as to how to pull off this once in a life time hunting/camping trip to celebrate 12 years of school please let us know

cheers, dion. and i hope to meet some of you over the upcoming holiays i got

Hey everyone, ive been joined onto this site for a while now. but never really do a great deal of posting. Just thought id re introduce myself

My names dion, and im a 16 year old that lives in cairns.. I got a 14 month pitbull/ridgeback/american staffy/bull arab that i have taken out a few times and am starting to train up. Hes a great dog, and good temperment..

Im in year 12, and as you all know at the end of the year there is the whole 'schoolies' scene. Im not really one to see the purpose of spending thousands of dollars on a week i wouldnt remember so lately i have been think at the end of the year a pigging trip would be a good idea. Of course, the first one that pops into mind is up to the cape and im just wondering how hard it is to get properties to camp and hunt of up there, and what sort of costs it is to do this sort of a hunt.. and how other people have done theres

my best mate is pincho off this site from narrabri, so id be bringing him along with me and we'd have possibly two or three dogs and a 2 compound bows

any suggestions as to how to pull off this once in a life time hunting/camping trip to celebrate 12 years of school please let us know

cheers, dion. and i hope to meet some of you over the upcoming holiays i got

good idea dion, cant help ya with costs and places though. hopefully someone else can

Schoolies vs Cape hunt

2 legged bush pigs vs 4 legged bush pigs

Take the later Dion, so you dont have to chew your arm off in the morning :hump::wub:

Exactly what im thinkin. I reckon a cape trip would be ideal to celebrate the end of 12 hard years at school before i have to go do another 5 in uni.

your mad mate you can do the cape any time the chance to flick all those young girls is getting smaller by the day. IMO hahahah good luck with the blocks

If i can do the cape trip anytime.. how many of you older fellas get the chance to take a 4 week holiday and just do your own thing? Schoolies is just a waste of money, spend all this money on a week you dont remember because you drink too much piss anyway.. im just looking to spend it with some good mates chasing pigs, 4wding, and having a good time, IMO it wouldnt get any better than that.