Wats Craking Peeps

Hey every1 the names Samantha but please Sam will do lol... Im originaly from NZ living it up in Perth & well wat can i say hunting is in my blood lol..havnt really cought many big hogs back in NZ..& well I wana get back into it but cos iv only been here since feb last year i dont know any1 that can take me out for a hunt!..

Id like to go out & see what its like hunting in Aus, my guess is its very diff as we walked everywhere back in NZ..

Thanks & hope to get to know some of yous here & hope that some1 from Perth is willing enough to take out a Kiwi Chick for a hunt lol...

welcome where in nz you from ? you got a couple nice photos of pigs they kiwi ones?

Thanks...Im from Great Barrier Island off the coast of Auckland & Coromandel..yea they Kiwi ones...havnt been out yet over here..Im Still waiting & searching for some1 to take me out lol..

Welcome Sam and hope you enjoy the site

There's quite a few doggers in and around Perth and the southern districts there

I'm sure you should'nt have a problem tagging along with some of them as they seem to be decent people

Shaun

Welcome Sam and hope you enjoy the site

There's quite a few doggers in and around Perth and the southern districts there

I'm sure you should'nt have a problem tagging along with some of them as they seem to be decent people

Shaun

Thanks and I hope i get to go out soon!!! Im fully Keen to get out ay!..