hey heading up to warren on the weekend, just wondering, how is it up there at this times

pigs?

weather?

and other things

thanks

just got back from there today, from the marshes. its dryed up since i was out there at easter, but in saying that got a couple of light showers and it was not cold but on sunday it was cold and windy. plenty of pig's getting around. we would of picked about 30 in 4 days and got a few good fella's. where about's you heading?

just got back from there today, from the marshes. its dryed up since i was out there at easter, but in saying that got a couple of light showers and it was not cold but on sunday it was cold and windy. plenty of pig's getting around. we would of picked about 30 in 4 days and got a few good fella's. where about's you heading?

oh aint sure where abouts havnt been there before

going with my cusion on his mates so yeah should be a good weekend

going up there this weekend

we have the mashes on the property and then a few crops next to it so hopefully get a few

whats hunting the marshes like???

do u rekon id need to bring anything extra then normal????

oh aint sure where abouts havnt been there before

going with my cusion on his mates so yeah should be a good weekend

going up there this weekend

we have the mashes on the property and then a few crops next to it so hopefully get a few

whats hunting the marshes like???

do u rekon id need to bring anything extra then normal????

hunting the marshes can be hard, there is a heap of pigs in them but there hard to get. they can sometimes give the dogs a the slip, its bloody wet in there and hard to move, in some spots in the marshes there so high they start making a tunnel over your head and sometimes you carn't see the sky. but you see alot of pigs running past when the dogs are on, its awesome in there and always get pigs

hunting the marshes can be hard, there is a heap of pigs in them but there hard to get. they can sometimes give the dogs a the slip, its bloody wet in there and hard to move, in some spots in the marshes there so high they start making a tunnel over your head and sometimes you carn't see the sky. but you see alot of pigs running past when the dogs are on, its awesome in there and always get pigs

do u rekon ill need gumboots in there at this time or just leather boots