Only Way To Hunt.

G'day,

Nicknames Bambi, from Gundagai (NSW) area, been chasing pigs for bit under a year, got a kelpie and Greyhound/bullterrier, both young and just starting, work awesome together and a few seasoned hunters have been impressed with them so im stoked.

I dont reckon there is any other feeling like when you hear your dogs hit up a boar, nothing else gets me so excited and so shit scarred at the same time (i'm itching for a biggun but just hope the dogs can handle it.)

Anyway just an intro.

Thanks

G'day,

Nicknames Bambi, from Gundagai (NSW) area, been chasing pigs for bit under a year, got a kelpie and Greyhound/bullterrier, both young and just starting, work awesome together and a few seasoned hunters have been impressed with them so im stoked.

I dont reckon there is any other feeling like when you hear your dogs hit up a boar, nothing else gets me so excited and so shit scarred at the same time (i'm itching for a biggun but just hope the dogs can handle it.)

Anyway just an intro.

Thanks

Welcome to the sight mate . Must agree with ya there bloke aint nothin like it . Good Hunting