Wanted Bull Arab Pup, Female

Hi new member here, looking for a bull arab female pup to keep our male company and for hunts. Preffer White or Tan. Tara - Caboolture area. Also if anyone is interested in putting their bitch over our male. Will post pics when I get a chance but he's 4yrs Black and White, very solid and reliable hunter. Great with kids.

Hi new member here, looking for a bull arab female pup to keep our male company and for hunts. Preffer White or Tan. Tara - Caboolture area. Also if anyone is interested in putting their bitch over our male. Will post pics when I get a chance but he's 4yrs Black and White, very solid and reliable hunter. Great with kids.

Hi there ang can u tell us a bit about your dog were he come from how he hunts that sort of thing.

i have a bitch and might be intrested. cheers

He's 4 1/2 year old, father was Kramer a Very large white Bull arab and mother was Bessa she was pretty Identical to ours (gunna)we got him off a friend of ours. Hes regularly been hunting in Goondiwindi since he was a pup, on and off the ute, good with cattle etc, great temperament very docile with kids and people, loves attention. We moved to Tara last year and havnt had any properties until now. Grew up with a desexed pitty bitch, they were best of friends until she dissapeared last month. Now he's looking for another good women. NEVER been serviced before. In brissie at the moment (he's at home) I have a picture on me but its not a very good one will upload more next weekend. u can email me on angela.h@skymesh.com.au gunna.bmp

have a litter at the moment,warrego bitch,greg collie dog.One bitch available,will be two weeks 23rd,pups from last litter hunting realy well,showing interest at 5-6 months,lugging hard at 9-10 running on by 12-16 [with work].4 dogs also available