The New Girl

Hey all,

New to the site. I live in north queensland. Don't really get to hunt much, though i do love it when i go out with mates. Mostly roo's at the momment, as don't really know many people who go pigging often. Been a few times up near charters with a mate, but didn't get to participate much.

Own two dogs, one bull arab male and a fox hound cross female. Both rather young, good dogs though.

Having trouble with the forum, won't let me view or update my own profile. comes up with error 10245 or something...would be great if i could get a hand with that.

anyhow, looking forward to getting to know you'all.

Welcome to Ozziedoggers. The site is currently experiencing some problems due to a recent upgrade, we have some people working on it so hopefully it will be fixed soon and you will be able to fix your profile. You will probably notice a few other functions are not working properly as well it's all due to the upgrade, bare with us should be all fixed soon hopefully. :mistick_beer:

Hey all,

New to the site. I live in north queensland. Don't really get to hunt much, though i do love it when i go out with mates. Mostly roo's at the momment, as don't really know many people who go pigging often. Been a few times up near charters with a mate, but didn't get to participate much.

Own two dogs, one bull arab male and a fox hound cross female. Both rather young, good dogs though.

Having trouble with the forum, won't let me view or update my own profile. comes up with error 10245 or something...would be great if i could get a hand with that.

anyhow, looking forward to getting to know you'all.

Welcome to the site

Lee