Gday All

Hi all. I live near Gatton/Ipswich with my 2 kids 3 if you count OH, and quite a menagerie.

I grew up chasing hogs and has always been a favourite pastime of mine. We dont have anywhere to go hunting around here but we go out west as often as work allows.

i recently lost my 3/4 wolfhound 1/4 boxer dog due to health complications from old age and am still adjusting to the fact, he was the most awesome family pet, best mate, and working pig dog. i wouldnt have run in eight months pregnant to roll a pig B) with any other i trusted him completley. he was the most insaneley loyal dog i have ever owned. he was a spittin image of hannah in the Makim dogs section as was his mother. i currently have a bull arab bitch who belongs to a friend and is livin with me while he is away, i bred her to my dog (with his permision of course) before he was pts and i have his one and only litter due next week.

Her name is macey and is the most beautiul natured dog, and an awesome worker, she loves the kids and is always happy go lucky.

when i first met OH he was a blue dog man, but i turned him haha, he now owns a bull arab bitch named remi, she is very boystrous and hard but kind natured and also very loyal, she hasnt been started yet, we went out to st george in qld over new years to start her but it was too wet to get around. her dad is an awesome looking dog and she is turning out just like him.

we have just taken over the lease on 450 acres near Ipswich where we will be running agistment for horses, and some cattle. we also have just bought some panels for pig pens so will breed a few domestics for the freezer.

looking forward to getting to know you all, been meaning to join for ages.