Wanted Finder

Ground finder or ute as well? Male or female? Does it have to be wombat proof? How far you willing to travel? Holder or bailer? Any preference for size, style or breed? Did you want the dog to be able to lead a pack in the finding department? Can be tough to buy a good finder sometimes, you might get lucky but mainly you have to shop around for a while,the more info you give the better the chance to find a dog that will suit you. If your willing to travel to SW QLD i can look around for you, best i can do atm sorry. Good luck i hope you find what your after.

preferably both, ground n off the ute.....preferably female as looking to breed....has to be stock/roo proof.....doenst matter if it lugs or bails as long as it finds...already got 2 good luggers,bailers...

Mate im willin to travel to se qld or any where in qld, nsw, vic....

Cheers Obie.....

P.s. Would very much appreciate u lookin around 4 me....

I have a Dane x Arab bitch here, she was supposed to go to a mate but through no fault of his he can't take her now. I'm not 100% on selling her to anyone else as I'm pretty attached to her, i have new dogs coming soon though so i will probably need to make some room. I'll pm my number to you and we can talk some more if you like. She has a good nose on a hot scent but isn't in the league of my class finders yet, she generally grabs her own pig and will find of ute and ground. 100% sheep,cattle and roo proof, never had a problem in that department, hard lugger never bailed a pig, must have a breastplate she will crawl into caves, logs doesn't matter and will not let go regardless. Click on the link below if you would like a look at her.

http://www.ozziedoggers.org/forum/index.ph...ic=7228&hl=

Got a Kelpie Collie cross bitch only 6 months old has seen a few but not that experienced bailed a fair boar on her own last month she has got to go. too many dogs and am keeping the male from the same litter. All reports say the whole litter works hard, all bail. The sire is my top dog. If your interested email me at mo.jangles14@yahoo.com.au or 0428 721 913