Bailler

hey there name x always hunter suger cane, banana and the palmston working me dog of the back of the ute so yeah its nice to see evryone taking to evryone. so yeah i got a couple of dog just bailler lost my hanger about 2 years now still lokin for something to replace me hanger. i just like to get way from evryone and just do your own thing and just have fun catching couple pigs. biggest boar 2 date 147 kg dress was caught on other side of my banana farm with bin and bindy the bailler the hangers were tegan and fred. Never hunter bush mach hunting was alway being done local for me it hard if u have sheets dog but its ok when u know ur dog are doing good local in the cane beause 4 me thats hardest places for a dog to catch pigs. pig can be two lanes way and dog can still not see it or dog can be rigth behine chaseing it and all the pig has to do is just trun and corss a coupls lanes and dog losers the pig straight away then the dog has to start again. so yeah if anyone has a dog that does good in the cane i recommend u have a very good dog there and it hard to come aross a good dog u might have to go thought heaps of dog to come across a good one. so yeah nice to meet evryone got to go now good luck to evryone go get emm boysss c y next time. :P