I Am New To Queensland

ryan is my name and i am new to queensland. i like hunting and i have a staghound that i take out back home in south australia. wondering if anyone could give me a insight on where to go hunting pigs, i am living in hte bribie island area south east queensland. if anyone could help me out i would be very greatful.

cheers ryan

ryan is my name and i am new to queensland. i like hunting and i have a staghound that i take out back home in south australia. wondering if anyone could give me a insight on where to go hunting pigs, i am living in hte bribie island area south east queensland. if anyone could help me out i would be very greatful.

cheers ryan

welcome buddy

Edited by bjc_81

Gday Ryan, you live where there are the most pigs in the area.....just cant touch them, at present..but we are working on it.If you do manage to get on a property be shore to ask when it was last baited and if it backs on to a NP leave the dogs at home , there bait mad around here.

Gday Ryan, you live where there are the most pigs in the area.....just cant touch them, at present..but we are working on it.If you do manage to get on a property be shore to ask when it was last baited and if it backs on to a NP leave the dogs at home , there bait mad around here.

thanks for the reply i wouldn't have know that there were pigs in the area, i surpose they are in the National Parks. is that why you can't get to them. hopefully i do find a property just be carefull of baits.

thanks again Ryan