Intro

G'day JZ,

Welcome to the site,

Sorry i know nothing about the possible upcoming hunt, but just wanted to ask you what do the locals up your way think about now having a sealed road to Cooktown, i know a few years back alot were opposed to the idea as they didn't want Cooktown to turn into another good country town overun by terrorists oops sorry i meant tourists.

Grant.

G'day JZ,

Welcome to the site,

Sorry i know nothing about the possible upcoming hunt, but just wanted to ask you what do the locals up your way think about now having a sealed road to Cooktown, i know a few years back alot were opposed to the idea as they didn't want Cooktown to turn into another good country town overun by terrorists oops sorry i meant tourists.

Grant.

Yeah terrorists every bloody where quick trip to Cairns now if you don't get stuck behind one of the grey nomads! The locals think its bullsheet. Top it all off every Tom Dick and Harry come up here to hunt but all they do is chase the pigs around a bit then winge they got nothing! No skills you know not easy to properly hunt the back areas of the Cape.There is a hunt on 3-5 Oct good prizes too. I'll see if I can find out more.