Aushunter

VIP Memberships

This Forum is FREE for all members though we do give an option of upgrading your account to VIP status which will give you more benefits and features on the board.

VIP Memberships - $15 per year or $40 for 3 years

Features:

• Extra Features on your Forum account
  • Free OzzieDoggers sticker and stubby holder on signup
  • 20% discount on all OzzieDoggers merchandise
  • VIP discounts and specials when available

Help support the site and become a VIP member today! All proceeds go towards the maintenance and development costs of the OzzieDoggers site.

*once you are a VIP member you will see the stubby holders and stickers in the SHOP.

How to join and make a payment to OzzieDoggers
Pay by Credit Card or Paypal

1. Click on SHOP in the top menu and then FORUM MEMBERSHIPS.

2. Select your VIP membership and then click Add to cart and then Review and checkout.

3. Click Checkout. This will take you to a screen to pay securely by either a paypal account or credit card.

Your VIP account should be activated automatically, if not - please send me a PM.

Thanks for your support of the website.

Aushunter.

RENEWALS AND EXPIRED MEMBERSHIPS

1. To renew your VIP membership, hover over the Shop menu and you will see ORDERS.

2. Click on >> Orders

3. You will then see your membership - click this and then Follow the steps from here.

Note: If your membership is expired and past the renewal date you may not be able to renew, please send a PM to me and i can regenerate an invoice for you.

For any questions or help please PM.

Privacy: OzzieDoggers DOES NOT SHARE ANYONE'S DETAILS WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES, including email addresses. Paypal requires this information for transactions to take place.