New To Dogging

Guest scooby

Guest scooby

hi fellow hunters im a mature hunter from shellharbour area and i have been bow hunting for years now i have hunted in the escarpment for rusa deer with a bow . i have got myself a couple of bandogs from queenslands that come out of hunting lines, they have been shown what a pigs is and have hunted one and found him . even my 4 month old pup got into the action lugging up on it. they are very high prey drive with a nose that anyone would pay for ,i just havnt been able to find places to go as i do not want to poach can anyone help me and my dogs out as we need someone that will help us to become a superior hunting team . CAN ANYONE HELP US PLEASE !

Hi Scooby

the easiest way to find huntable country is to join a hunting club then gain a R licence this will give you access to public lands ie state forest as a conservation hunter most forest are able to be hunted by dogs.

Other than that door knock, right letters and hassell relitives that type of thing.

All the best

Stevemac