Hi Every One Any One Live Near Stanthorpe Qld

If you have contacted Shane and been invited down to hunt on his 30 acre property, put a post up on here before you head out to see how many others are heading down their on the same day, might save fuel cost.

This Saturday was shaping up to be a bit like Frazer Island when the tailor are on the bite.

Cheers Martin

well not many have posted there were 3 contacts glen the pomm seth from towoomba and martin personaly i dont give a rats ass who get the pigs i would have given any one home hospitality and a bed seth was bringing traps glen the pomm rang through a freind and didnt even see the post and the weather i sheet so the pigs are still here and there is not only 35 acres there is about 350 acres they are in the back paddock that is 35 acres and if you think fuel is expencive now wait anouther month you mite need you dogs to tow sleds so dont make me out to be a dickhead all i can do is give someone a chance to catch some pigs no onder some blokes cant get on places you want me to wash your car and fill it with fuel also shane

gday shane

mate what sort of country you got down there, is it scrub you got crops, im keen to see if anybody gets the big fella?

just curious what the country is like

cheers dave

gday shane

mate what sort of country you got down there, is it scrub you got crops, im keen to see if anybody gets the big fella?

just curious what the country is like

cheers dave

granite hills with fruit orchards and new oats planted on the flats pigs come to the oats in the arvo about 5pm and camp in the granite hills in the day were the rocks are warm

shane whats the go y is every1 goin off n spoeaking sheet. if they keep acting like tools tell em all to flick off n when i get my p's (july) ill come n get em. if they are all that worried n bitchy that they get offered a house for the night n a mob of pigs 2 dog n they still bitch flick emm off.

not shore what you mean but i have a cool room in the shed if that helps is a box a cool room

its a chiller box that takes pigs for human consumption, up here at the moment were getting $1.50 a kilo for anything ove 65kgs, y dont you find out if theres one there, and what there paying?

have you arranged for anybody to help you out, and when are they going to be down there?

keep us posted

cheers dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
i live 10ks out off stanthorpe and have 7 feral pigs in my back paddock i would like to have some good dog s come and hunt them any one interested email shanenmelissa@bigpond.com

G'day Shane,

Not sure if you have had anyone sort out the pigs for you yet?

My parents live in Stanthorpe and I come up all the time from Brisbane. I'm looking for properties to do some hunting on, whether for pigs, goats, deer, rabbits or foxes.

Any chance that I could come and say hi and introduce myself? Or do you know of anyone who would like some ferals removed?

email - michael.liehr@bsci.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Mick.

welcome mate, if i didnt live in wa i would be there in a flash!! there needs to be more property owners like you which give us hunters a chance!!!

good onya mate...