Hi Every One Any One Live Near Stanthorpe Qld

your on the right site mate you should have a thousand emails by now lol

Keep us all updated on how you go with them mate.

Cheers Boarbags ;)thanks mate i hope they get them i wont one head to mount i am into tanning at the moment ther is 1big bore in amonst them he would go well over 200kg and the little one are blck and white

Hope u get some good guys help u out mate but b carefull who you let on there is a lot of scum getting about up that way I lost all the country i had access to last year because of several scum baggs leaving there dogs behind & they killed over $10000 worth of sheep also shooting up farm utes & steeling fuel

good luck mate Bentek..

Hope u get some good guys help u out mate but b carefull who you let on there is a lot of scum getting about up that way I lost all the country i had access to last year because of several scum baggs leaving there dogs behind & they killed over $10000 worth of sheep also shooting up farm utes & steeling fuel

good luck mate Bentek..

thanks mate you get that everywere if they are lucky they will get a good dear also i will check them out it should be get in get out as they are pretty close and i wont to go with them to watch how you blokes go about your stuff it sounds like funn for the dogs and my fat dog just works the food bowl

welcome bud...hope u clean em out!

basher :ph34r:

no only have 2 thought i would get swamped dont now nothing about dogs but am looking forward to watching hope i can help someone get there dogs working will put up hunters and dogs overnight if they would like to tell my kids some cool hunting stories they are 8 year old twin boys and are just starting to shoot rabbits they think it cool and we are tanning hides at the moment would like to tann the pig for the hunter

B)B)B)B)B) thanks thanks everyone i will give glen pomm a go as just found out he is a freind off one off my eployees and they spokewell off him if he dont get then seth is up next to set trap i will look after it for him glad i found this site you all sound like very cool blokes hope to have more posts when i see more pigs also hope glen lets you all know what he got shane :D
After liaisons between myself and Shane the starter of this post, Shane and Glen [ pomma] , Glen and myself I believe this post is not quiet what it's made out to be. :unsure:

Cheers Martin

ok, what happened?, or have they already removed from his block or something,

If you have contacted Shane and been invited down to hunt on his 30 acre property, put a post up on here before you head out to see how many others are heading down their on the same day, might save fuel cost.

This Saturday was shaping up to be a bit like Frazer Island when the tailor are on the bite.

Cheers Martin