Hows it goin? im adam im a keen chaser, bit new to this computer stuff. im a straight shooter dont stuff on, fitter at Tomago Aluminium. live at toronto but i try and get away to my propertys or with the boys every w/e im free that im not playing league or working on the ute.i just gave away me staghound x bitch to a good mate, sent my bull arab/ mastiif dane up north for 6 months training with a good mate and lost our top dog in battle up at boggabri at the start of the year. Ive got a pup out of my stag bitch thats looking keen so i should be able to go away by myself again soon. (in the looking for a stock proof experienced finder/holder to run the pup off, if any one can help me out there it would be appreciated)

cheers and good luck hunting everyone adam

G'Day mate welcome, I meet up with Doggin-Hogz of this site yestdi he a good bloke and he trying to organise a meet for all us Central Coast / Newcastle pple in near future if you interested keep an eye out for future post.. So welcome anyway dude enjoy the site nd make new friends that what im doing.. :peace:

G'Day mate welcome, I meet up with Doggin-Hogz of this site yestdi he a good bloke and he trying to organise a meet for all us Central Coast / Newcastle pple in near future if you interested keep an eye out for future post.. So welcome anyway dude enjoy the site nd make new friends that what im doing.. :peace:

cheers mate. yer sounds good mate

• 1 month later...