Sign in to follow this  
cookie4

ACT Pig Dog Ban

Just called your dogs flushing and pointing dogs then. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cookie4 said:

Dont reckon that be allowed either . Not allowed to use hearding dogs down victoria.  Flushing and pointing dogs only is their rules . 

Your not allowed herding dogs  to hunt pigs down there. Says Nothing about herding pigs 😁

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hen said:

Your not allowed herding dogs  to hunt pigs down there. Says Nothing about herding pigs 😁

It does  . Flushing and pointing dogs only  . To prove ya dog isnt is another thing . 

Edited by cookie4

be easier to just not hunt in the ACT. just keep heading north lol. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cookie4 said:

It does  . Flushing and pointing dogs only  . To prove ya dog isnt is another thing . 

Its also illegal to hunt foxes or rabbits with dogs down  there  yet how many people still hunt with dogs in Vic. You just need to not use the word( hunt) rather a detection dog or feral animal management and control dog. Maybe environmental protection dog.😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hen said:

Its also illegal to hunt foxes or rabbits with dogs down  there  yet how many people still hunt with dogs in Vic. You just need to not use the word( hunt) rather a detection dog or feral animal management and control dog. Maybe environmental protection dog.😁

In the ACT I don't think that will cut it if you get caught. If the cops wanted to I doubt it would cut it in vic either it's just theres no active enforcement. 

4 hours ago, NT Wombat said:

In the ACT I don't think that will cut it if you get caught. If the cops wanted to I doubt it would cut it in vic either it's just theres no active enforcement. 

Nsw does now . Rural Task Force fellas.  Special unit of police.  Meet a new lot of them and had a yak with them few weeks ago.  They no muck around mob thats what id call them . They caught heaps of illegal hunters   poachers of all types livestock through out nsw .  Doing a dam good job far as i concerned.  And their in ACT.  

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this