Jump to content
Dogmann

KAP supports pig hunters in Qld Parliament

Recommended Posts

Go to 4:10 in this video to hear pig hunters given some praise in Qld Parliament. Only the second time we can find that pig hunters have been mentioned positively in any Parliament in Australia. First time was in NSW in 2011 by Robert Borsak of the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Party. This time it’s by Shane Knuth of Katters Australia Party. Make a note of who stands up for us and stand up for them.

https://www.facebook.com/shaneknuthmp/videos/vb.180764285343226/571395913362730/?type=2&theater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Dogmann said:

Go to 4:10 in this video to hear pig hunters given some praise in Qld Parliament. Only the second time we can find that pig hunters have been mentioned positively in any Parliament in Australia. First time was in NSW in 2011 by Robert Borsak of the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Party. This time it’s by Shane Knuth of Katters Australia Party. Make a note of who stands up for us and stand up for them.

https://www.facebook.com/shaneknuthmp/videos/vb.180764285343226/571395913362730/?type=2&theater

We donated to KAP when funding was being stopped cause of what anning  said then they dropped him like a hot potato anyway.

I have never even enrolled to vote in my life but think I will this year so I can vote for anning.

KAP will still come before all others but they did show how quick they can turn on something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pig mad said:

We donated to KAP when funding was being stopped cause of what anning  said then they dropped him like a hot potato anyway.

I have never even enrolled to vote in my life but think I will this year so I can vote for anning.

KAP will still come before all others but they did show how quick they can turn on something.

That what whole lot of em do Brad drop things like hot potatoes  . Like out this way were i am . They been bullshit bout the river for over 12 months and still nothin done . Today there a massive red alert blue green algae from Bre right through bourke right down Tilpa way . There nothin alive in what ever water left in billabongs. There miles and miles of dry river bed . There Nothin left like wild life  . No fish no turtles nothin . People out here are living in worse conditions than 3rd world countries and no c.nt gives a f.ck . Long as the green mob get what they want --- National parks etc and the city people are happy thats all government need . F.ck the farmers the back bone of the country.  That fella on video is 1st bloke i heard make any sense at all . When pig hunters get over the Dick Measuring Contest of who catching biggest pig and portrait themselves as being part of feral pig  control the better off the pig hunting fraternity will be . If most farmers knew blokes were tearing past pigs to go catch the big boar they get kicked off the place . I know plenty of property owners that would . As young fella i worked with old uncle on place owned by Keith ------. Back then there was heaps  pigs . If ya went out and drove past sows to catch big boar ya got  sacked . Keith moto ..... kill sows  they the ones have babies and they more tha likely full of pig . Kill a boar ya got one pig compared sow that might have 10 inside her  . Then ya got 11 in one go . 40 yrs of pig hunting my time whining down now ... ..getting old . Hope you fellas can keep doing it and it dont get banned  . 

Edited by cookie4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cookie4 said:

That what whole lot of em do Brad drop things like hot potatoes  . Like out this way were i am . They been bullshit bout the river for over 12 months and still nothin done . Today there a massive red alert blue green algae from Bre right through bourke right down Tilpa way . There nothin alive in what ever water left in billabongs. There miles and miles of dry river bed . There Nothin left like wild life  . No fish no turtles nothin . People out here are living in worse conditions than 3rd world countries and no c.nt gives a f.ck . Long as the green mob get what they want --- National parks etc and the city people are happy thats all government need . F.ck the farmers the back bone of the country.  That fella on video is 1st bloke i heard make any sense at all . When pig hunters get over the Dick Measuring Contest of who catching biggest pig and portrait themselves as being part of feral pig  control the better off the pig hunting fraternity will be . If most farmers knew blokes were tearing past pigs to go catch the big boar they get kicked off the place . I know plenty of property owners that would . As young fella i worked with old uncle on place owned by Keith ------. Back then there was heaps  pigs . If ya went out and drove past sows to catch big boar ya got  sacked . Keith moto ..... kill sows  they the ones have babies and they more tha likely full of pig . Kill a boar ya got one pig compared sow that might have 10 inside her  . Then ya got 11 in one go . 40 yrs of pig hunting my time whining down now ... ..getting old . Hope you fellas can keep doing it and it dont get banned  . 

Your about right on the 3rd world stuff cookie it is discraceful. Like a bloke from the city said the other night -if what is happening out your was happening in the major city’s it would be dealt with straight away. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

have spoken to shane knuth a couple times when i was in the towers. he will pull up and have a yarn to anyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×