Dogmann

Important survey we need to complete

Get on this survey. Theses things are very very important. They generate data whether you fill them out or not. Far better to show how much we love hunting and how much we spend. This is a national study. The last one of these done in NSW contributed to the finding that hunting contributed $1.54 billion to the NSW economy each year. It helps us a lot to be able to show the economic, health and cultural benefits of hunting. Fill it out. The only negative is if we ignore it then there is no proof or anything we contribute. This is a golden opportunity. This is how we fight back.

Hunters and shooters, we want to know what you think! 

The Commonwealth Department of Health has commissioned RMCG to undertake a study on the economic and social benefits of recreational hunting and shooting. 

We want to know:

- the spending associated with recreational hunting and shooting
- the impact of recreational hunting and shooting on physical health
- social benefits of recreational hunting and shooting

We are surveying people all over Australia for the next few weeks. The survey takes 15-20 minutes to complete. 

Please click here to fill out the survey

http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PLMQKZ5

• Like 2

Survey completed

Done, luckily my wife was not around when I filled it out to see how much I spend on this hobby each year. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Done - Kinda shocked myself when I added it all up. Fuel, dog food, vet bills, vaccinations, worming, food, beer, memberships, insurance, the cost of kennels, car, quad, rego, repairs/services etc. Coulda paid my house off over the last 10 years. 

No wonder hunters are broke with all this "supporting the economy" we do. Pillars of the community.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Aushunter said:

Survey Done!

SURVEY DONE ...............Now I know why I am so BROKE ...LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lol survey done yeah a lot of that coin is poured into remote locations also which is a good thing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Survey done, not surprised how much I spend, a bit concerned that it does seem to rule my life.......

• Like 1

Done,  gives you an idea on how involved we are with our way of life. 

• Like 1