Hunting in vic

Hey guys new to the page 

Was wondering if anyone does any pig hunting in vic.beem told there is pigs around here but im yet to find any im in the Geelong area and have been to sus around wombat state forest and out around elane but have not even seen a sign anyone able to give me any info on where to look any help would be greatly appreciated.im use to.hunting out around pilliga and anyone who has been there knows there is no shortage of pigs out that way 

Cheers guys thanks ben

13 hours ago, cookie4 said:

Few fellas from vic on this site . Maybe try get to know them aye . Yeah nsw different than vic . I stock contracting in nsw at moment.  Nothin about so dry where i am .   12 ml rain over night.  Settle the dust thats about all . 

Yea mate i will have too

Where in nsw mate i know pilliga my cousion is still smashing them out there

2 hours ago, ThorneSwine said:

Just drive around any of the local forests with your dog on the back of the ute, I guarantee if it's any good you will catch pigs in any of them.

IMG_9146.jpg

Yea mate if the old bitch still had a hood nose it would be greag iv done alot of driving arounf wombat and paddys swamp but yet to see anything mate ill keep looking tho

No one will help you down here, it's every man for himself... you're on the right track though I'd be going a bit further than paddys swamp and find some thick BlackBerry and you'll be into them in no time, There are no easy pigs down here. Goodluck 

5 hours ago, ThorneSwine said:

No one will help you down here, it's every man for himself... you're on the right track though I'd be going a bit further than paddys swamp and find some thick BlackBerry and you'll be into them in no time, There are no easy pigs down here. Goodluck 

Not after easy pigs mate rather work for them cheers 

Yea I'm starting to notice that mate ill keep seraching for them

• Like 1