Hi from the Kimberley

Sorry technically challenged.
My names Bo, have a Bull Arab x something was to many dogs at the block unfortunately. He's names Jacks just turning 1yr on the 13/12/16 and 54kg but good strong runner with good stamina for a big dog and shirt fronts better than woosha in his prime...DSC_0163.JPG.9c424e1252d4d64cdca9ae4ae95

Sent from my E5553 using Tapatalk

From about 10 weeks I'd take him to the water and walk and swim him. He just followed. Eventually running out and pull up at spots where a crab was and if it was small I'd keep going. Now he flicks them out with his mouth and front paws if he gets them in time and plays till I reach him. These are mud crabs, we can spear/hook them up here, so we walk for them.

22 minutes ago, torcha said:

In Derby now but home is the Dampier peninsula but anywhere in between down to Fitzroy X and across to Kandiwal, Mitchell plateau. Are you up this way boodog?

Na ,sadly not ,but i usually spend a few months up that way in the dry season 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, torcha said:

Where abouts broome? Or travel holiday?

No where in particular but i don't like populated areas  ,i just travel up the north of wa and nt ,love the country up that way , beats the weather down in victoria in winter lol

4 minutes ago, torcha said:

Yeah true that if you head up the Kimberley be sure to check out the peninsula if you like your fishing

I was up on the Dampier pen for about 6 weeks in the mid of this year ,great place and good friendly people there out the back, great camping spots

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...