Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

welcome 2 the site mate. i guess we'll be seeing more of u in the forums hahaha.

all the best mate.

Hi hamerz84,

yeah I've add to a few topics, but I'm just a kid compared to some of the guys...and girls on here ....I'm in awe, I really am :lol:

Anyways hamers84, thanks for your welcome

Billy

Another big HELLOfrom British Columbia Canada EH!!!!! you have found ,probably the most interesting site for outdoorsmen(PEOPLE) worldwide. always something interesting, funny etc. and the receipes, well check it out . Cheers POPS :peace:

Hey POPS....it's my absolute pleasure to make your acquaintance, I've read some of your writings...excellent

Since I've discovered this site , I haven't been able to get off it.... I've tried to add my bit to some of the posts, but the more I read the more I realize they have everything covered and I nothing to offer not only with dogs (mine main interest) but knives, trucks as well as the tucker ...I cant fault it...and every one is so polite. And it's also good to see some youngsters in here and the more mature people really do seem genuinely interested in what they have to say and give them advice.

Anyways, I'm waffling

Thanks for your welcome POPS

Cheers

Billy...

g'day pommy bill, regards from pommy chris lol

G'day yourself pommy Chris , :lol:

very pleased to meet you... and when I get myself back down under, I would like to put a face to some of the names to the people on here ....

Thanks for your welcome Chris

Cheers

Billy

• 2 weeks later...