New To Site And Pigging Looking For Guided Tour

Have u guys considered doing one of the tours up north? But ya could fly up and the safari would be the expensive bit. Gwtting on properties will be hard for yas unless ya know someone

you got a website i can look up about these tours. and what is it even hard going to the paid properties i thought it would of been easy pay for how ever long and go hunt ?

you got a website i can look up about these tours. and what is it even hard going to the paid properties i thought it would of been easy pay for how ever long and go hunt ?

Paid properties easy to get onto, free private access hard.

R licence will be your cheapest easiest method. Once you pay your initial costs for the year it's then only your travel, hunting equipment and refreshment expenses after that.

Paid properties easy to get onto, free private access hard.

R licence will be your cheapest easiest method. Once you pay your initial costs for the year it's then only your travel, hunting equipment and refreshment expenses after that.

yeah im getting onto that next week for my r license and sining up to the apdha only problem is gunna have to make some contacts on here for when i buy a pup i got someone with a trained piggin dog to chuck the pup on the back of the ute with 

yeah im getting onto that next week for my r license and sining up to the apdha only problem is gunna have to make some contacts on here for when i buy a pup i got someone with a trained piggin dog to chuck the pup on the back of the ute with

You can buy an already trained dog, but it will cost a fair bit of $ and then train a pup off it. It depends if your after a bailer or a Lugger.

Be warned, the dogs in the adds may not be what they are made out to be, ask to see the dog work first (finding on its own if possible) and get a money back agreement if possible on paper, otherwise wait until another comes along. The dog needs to be stock and wombat and roo proof.

There is not much more info I can tell you I don't think to really get you started.

Edited by northern mick

You can buy an already trained dog, but it will cost a fair bit of $ and then train a pup off it. It depends if your after a bailer or a Lugger.

Be warned, the dogs in the adds may not be what they are made out to be, ask to see the dog work first (finding on its own if possible) and get a money back agreement if possible on paper, otherwise wait until another comes along. The dog needs to be stock and wombat and roo proof.

There is not much more info I can tell you I don't think to really get you started.

yeah i think it will be much more beneficial if i trained the pup my self with other dogs then to buying some ones dogs cause i got a little one as well so it needs to be bought up with the kid as well 

• 1 month later...