The Right Quad For The Right Price?

G'day mate look on eBay ..

$2500 will get you a cheap quad but more than likely it will be old or it may have something wrong with it with heaps of Kms on it and problems to fix.

I seen a Yamaha 660 4x4 2003 model all tweaked up with 720 hour on it selling for $4500

Your best off spending a bit more and getting a something a bit newer .

Look at getting a full independent system with power steering.

Goodluck

Yeah mate wont get a lot of choice at that price, will be looking at either an old 2wd farm bike 250/300cc or a Chinese one.  Id want to put another grand in, most decent used quads are starting $3500/4000, well that's what ive noticed.

• Like 1

Thanks boys, yeah iv got an old 1999 big bear that i do my shooing on good for just pottering about but i dont want to flock that at any speed dont think it would handle it. think i might hold of for a bit longer get something newer. its looking likr that extra $1500-$2000 on top would get me a much better one. they seem to hold there price really well. What brand? been looking at maybe a 500 honda?

I just bought a grizzely 450 $9000 on 3% finance I put down a $4000 deposit and to pay it off costs $42 a week for 2 years always another option to look at put your cash down as a deposit like I did and ya got a new bike that if treated right will last for ages and you know it's history

Cherrs

• Like 2

I just bought a grizzely 450 $9000 on 3% finance I put down a $4000 deposit and to pay it off costs $42 a week for 2 years always another option to look at put your cash down as a deposit like I did and ya got a new bike that if treated right will last for ages and you know it's history

Cherrs

Thats a good idea Lee