Attention Moderators

Hi, I am currently a member and have a different username but have had to register again as I could not remember my old username and password. I followed the prompts and entered my email address to have the details sent there so I could access the sight but after multiple attempts of doing this I have never had a response back and instead have had to create another account. You have been taking the $10 membership from my account but like I said no one has ever responded to me so that I can actually get full access as a member. Please contact me in relation to this ASAP. I have not been able to find any other way to contact someone privately which is why I have posted this.

Cheers

• Like 1

We currently have issues with our emails which is why there is no response, we are working on it but have no definite time frame when it will be up and running from the server as yet. To stop the $10 vip membership you will need to log onto your paypal account and cancel the subscription from your end. To give you access to your old account we need a username or if you inbox me the email address used to create it I might be able to track it down that way and manually send you a password reset.

We currently have issues with our emails which is why there is no response, we are working on it but have no definite time frame when it will be up and running from the server as yet. To stop the $10 vip membership you will need to log onto your paypal account and cancel the subscription from your end. To give you access to your old account we need a username or if you inbox me the email address used to create it I might be able to track it down that way and manually send you a password reset.[

Cheers Brendan will try and work out how to inbox you now