Thanks Fellas,

My dogs came from QLD, private sales, but basically Razorback lines. I live in Darwin and the areas I hunt normally is forest, flood plains, bordering on mangrove swamp, so can get a bit interesting at times, looking forward to the dry season and the country to open up a bit.

Yep, crocs are a problem, I am trying to train the dogs to stay away from water (big ask hey), I carry a lot of water and have them drinking out of a water bottle I carry. This time of the year is the worst, we are making the most of the drying conditions and  crocs may have moved into new areas over the wet, where they were not last year. It is my main concern with the dogs. I stay away from known croc spots, but they can be anywhere, I'd rather catch less pigs than lose a dog.

Went out this morning with my 2 Catahoulas and a mates Cat, got a couple of small ones, my young dog Chilli has decided she wants to lug - not cool, guess I have to remind her she is a bailer....