Hi There Everyone

Hello everyone am Callum from England, am into my running and digging dogs. Coming to aus at the end of May travelling with my girl friend and am really keen to get out and see how you guys do it with your pig dogs and any other hunting with dogs you guys get up to! Good hunting to all and hopefully I'll be able to join some of yous in the field in the future

Thanks guys , hello Jaso am starting in Sydney for lil bit then travelling up the coast towards cairns for a while then i will be heading back down to hopefully find work and do some hunting and fishing.

Thanks guys , hello Jaso am starting in Sydney for lil bit then travelling up the coast towards cairns for a while then i will be heading back down to hopefully find work and do some hunting and fishing.

you should defentily find someone to take ya out hunting mate! theres alot of fellas out there good blokes to.

Give us a call when you get to Syd I'll take you for a run if it works out and I'm not too busy.

cheers mate ill take u up on that ill let you no when i arrive. have u been getting out much?