Hi everyone,

Just popped over after an invite from Bigdogg.

Am I a hunter - no, I have family members that are & have been on hunts but I myself am not.

What do I do - I am one of those fancy pants purebred dog breeders  :P , but I can also appreciate the qualities of a very well bred pig dog & will stand up for anyones rights to own one

I am also a member of the EDBA (Endangered Dog Breeders Association) - what is that? It is an organisation started quite a few years ago by a group of people who could see hpw wrong Breed Specific Legislation is & fight for people to help get back their pets when seized by councils/ pound staff.

Why the hell am I here.... well I will probably be a lurker more tahn a contributor... BUT every now & then I get snippets from teh Dept Of Local Govt relating to dogs & dog ownership (all types not just purebreds) before it goes to press/ public & will share it here so taht you guys can decide if it will impact on what you do & if you need to take action or not.

Thats about it....

Cheers

Jacqui

• 1 month later...