Sign in to follow this  
fasteddie

Introducing Myself

Hi to everyone my name is Edward. Call me Ed. Its quicker to type. New on this site and a keen hunter.  :rolleyes:

G'Day and welcome Ed

Welcome Ed

Interesting title there

Took me right back to the late -70s to a late night burger place in Perth

Fast Eddys

Edited by SASH

welcome mate. SASH - that was on the corner just up off wellington street? I think I had a drunken burger there late one night? :D

Hi Ed.  What types of hunting are you into? Just asking cause I notice that your on the sunny coast and I'm new to the coast and looking to meet some like minded hunters. 

Hi Ed.  What types of hunting are you into? Just asking cause I notice that your on the sunny coast and I'm new to the coast and looking to meet some like minded hunters. 

Gday mate. Yeah I am  kind of new here too. I mainly hunt pigs around the lightning ridge area as that's where I have a small shack and close access to a couple hunting properties. So I get down there as often as possible and hunt mainly lignum and bush surrounding crops. I had 3 dogs when I lived there but had to move away to get better work and met my mrs up here on coast and am now here on sunny coast. I sold 2 of my dogs and kept my main dog but lost him to a brown snake about 8 months ago. so now have started from scratch with the pup in pic.  Mostly I would drive to the property then walk in nice and quiet and catch a couple then go home. I did that about 3 times a week when I lived there and much of it was one out hunting on foot. Cheap but fun. I know one fella up in Caboolture who I am hoping I will get a run with soon to help get this pup going but he is only 5 months old so I got to wait a while for the good stuff. Am thinking of getting something that's already hunting and get a team again but taking my time as I can be bit fussy about what dogs I have as I always trained my own the way I like. Hopefuly I will  get a good worker that's not to expensive . Am really happy with the pup I have and have high hopes for him....

Welcome Ed

Interesting title there

Took me right back to the late -70s to a late night burger place in Perth

Fast Eddys

lol. Most people think of the famous criminal fast eddie. I got called that a bit so I used the name. And no I am not into crime

What about yourself. What dogs do u use and where do you hunt ..............

Try to get out to Dirrinbandi a couple of times a year and condamine every now and then for pigs. Usually go with mates who bring their dogs but picked up a kelpie I want to get going as a finder/bailer. He's been out a couple of times now and running in having a bark and nip but needs some more numbers. Got a place a bit closer near Kilcoy but pigs are pretty scarce and I mostly chase deer there. 

Try to get out to Dirrinbandi a couple of times a year and condamine every now and then for pigs. Usually go with mates who bring their dogs but picked up a kelpie I want to get going as a finder/bailer. He's been out a couple of times now and running in having a bark and nip but needs some more numbers. Got a place a bit closer near Kilcoy but pigs are pretty scarce and I mostly chase deer there. 

Cool. plenty around dirrinbandi ... well once i get a couple dogs goin well which i hope will be soon i will let u know and your welcome to come give your kelpie a run.

G'day mate how you doing,

Welcome to ozziedoggers

Charles

G'day mate how you doing,

Welcome to ozziedoggers

Charles

doing well thanks charles. Thanks for the welcom

Welcome to O.D.

"Why fit in when you were born to stand out!?"

SUCH IS LIFE..