New From Wa

only ever got one mate. only just starting out. i have two place localy that want me to get their pigs off the place but having trouble finding a finding dog.. going out tonight and sunday for a look again. seen plenty of diggings and signs of pigs. only time ive seen pigs havent had the dogs or gun with me.. plenty of pigs within 10 ks of home so really need a dog that knows the ropes..

Gday mate from down south too there is a few hunters around down that way now, sounds like you got the right mix of dogs for our area and a property or 2 to start on, If your keen PM me your no and Ill give you a ring next time I slip out there

Just get out there as much as you can mate if theres pigs there your dogs will learn soon enough. The SFP is close to having enough members in WA to start running the the elections there, if you haven't already, sign up and it could ensure you'll be hunting and your flicked gun laws will be altered if you get blokes into Government