Hi All, just moved to the Gold Coast from the uk. I found this websight whilst looking for info on lurchers in oz as well as rabbiting and hunting in general. I have no idea what the hunting is like here but im looking forward to finding out!

cheers.

Hi All, just moved to the Gold Coast from the uk. I found this websight whilst looking for info on lurchers in oz as well as rabbiting and hunting in general. I have no idea what the hunting is like here but im looking forward to finding out!

cheers.

Hi mate

Im from the UK, coming over to your area next July till September, (roughly, might also visit NZ in that time) Good luck with the dogs over there mate...

All the best

Hi mate

Im from the UK, coming over to your area next July till September, (roughly, might also visit NZ in that time) Good luck with the dogs over there mate...

All the best

Cheers mate, Im renting a house at the mo and dont plan on getting another dog straight away, I want to know what,s what first and make sure I end up with the right dog and have work for it. Its not great no longer having a dog so its going to be a tuff stretch but it makes sense to take my time and hopefully meet a few like minded lads and maybe get out on a few trips. I

love to surf as well which is why we are on the Gold Coast, not sure if im going to meet many surfers that like to hunt but you never know.

Have you been over before?

Edited by 1976