Kiwi New To Oz Trying Get Set Up

hi guys

I have just moved here from New Zealand, hunted since i could walk, caught my pig hunting addiction from my father and learnt the trade from him the hard way walking the hills,I left my finder back home with the old man hes been running her with his pot lickers, hes retired her mother so shes become his main finder, my intentions were to fly her over thinking im going to have to set up a pack of dogs here more suited to hunting your country.

I plan to hunt up around vic high country or anywhere theres pigs really ill drive anywheare to get onto pigs as i get around a lot of back blocks for work so finding pigs not a problem, an old finder on other hand is another story when you dont know any one so if any of you guys here in vic wants to sell an old finder or wants a hunting partner and doesn't mind me having a young dog running with his pack till i get it started give me a ring 0439556604

G'day there mate and welcome to Oz and to ozziedogers.

There are a few blokes on here that sell working dogs now and then just have a look in the classifieds section mate .

You'l deffinatly be able to t up a run with someone on here, there's a fair few mexicans on here haha.

goodluck.

cheers charles

Edited by charles

Not too much getting around in Victoria compared to NSW mate maybe look at relocating haha. If you've got a trade behind you you shouldn't have a problem getting onto some country mate if you work out west. Another good place to line up hunts is the pub if you aren't a shy bloke. Works for some doesn't work for others.

Cheers and good luck