Hi, I'm Lindsay

Guest Lindsay Alexander

Guest Lindsay Alexander

Hi, Everybody

I'm Lindsay. I have a cute dog with me. Since I dated with my boyfriends 3 years ago, my dog is 3 years old now

Now, my boyfriends is not here with me, work in another country for a while. So, I spent more time with my dog. His name is Jacky.

These days may be a little lonely, so I decide to find some friends here. I'd like to chat with you online. But sorry for that, I may not come out for a date. Any, I'd like to share all my secret and happinest with you here.

Sincerely

Lindsay

540566_134564050011589_1997586115_n.jpg

Edited by Lindsay Alexander

Hello Lindsay buddy pal my friend i have very great deal for you my friend. I am from telstra. I am just calling my friend to inform you that you has very great problem with your dog my supervisor in Nigeria tells me it has feline-itis my friend. Pls enclose your bank details so i can rectify the estate in question and wire funds to your account.

Banned,,sorry lindsay,,,but that was the best one yet,still laughing.

A dog that looked like a cat and you looked pretty hot in your pic but your profile said you were a dude, something just dosnt add up lmao